OUR GOAL IS TO CONTINUE TO BE A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY
To our valued Customers:
First and foremost, Spins Bowl and the entire Diamond Hospitality Group, is dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and staff. Our mission has always been to treat our customers like family, and it goes without saying that we are committed to doing so in good times and in bad. We are proactively monitoring the recent situation of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following best practice guidelines and hospitality service protocols issued by the CDC and World Health Organization.
As this situation rapidly evolves, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that we are alert and prepared. We remain dedicated to keeping our customers in the know and well aware of our policies and procedures.
PROPERTY-WIDE CLEANING PROTOCOL:
Rest assured we are taking the highest precautions to maintain an immaculate environment. We have elevated our already aggressive sanitation measures to ensure the continued well-being of our customers and staff:
- As standard policy, we employ the use of commercial-grade cleaning detergents.
- Enhanced stringent cleaning of public areas and touch points, especially those that are heavily-trafficked. This includes frequent disinfecting of handles, faucets, bowling balls, and trash receptacles.
- We have increased the number of hand sanitization stations throughout our venues.
- We have mandated the use of gloves for our restaurant and bar staff.
- As always, team members receive rigorous ongoing sanitation training.
We are reinforcing proactive steps that the CDC recommends to prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Use a disposable tissue to cover a cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
We completely understand your concerns given the current climate. If you decide to postpone an event. you may choose to reschedule for a different date without incurring any fees. This temporary policy will be put in place until April 30, 2020.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
Our mission has always been to provide a experience where guests can spend quality time with one another and create lifelong memories. We take our reputation as one of the best out of home entertainment venues in the area very seriously.
We thank you for choosing Spins Bowl and look forward to continuing to serve you.
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY — 8AM – 12AM
TUESDAY — 8AM – 12AM
WEDNESDAY — 8AM – 12AM
THURSDAY — 8AM – 12AM
FRIDAY — 8AM – 2AM
SATURDAY — 8AM – 2AM
SUNDAY — 8AM – 12AM
Extended hours offered for private events.
2911 Waterloo Rd.
Akron, OH 44312
Get in touch and let us know if you have any questions!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST